Wednesday 29 February 2012

Last February Cards

  


As I already said, and still on the agenda, I feel much better - March is approaching,the weather is getting warmer and it smells of Spring. So I am trying to find more time to do my favourite things. Still the sawing machine is in the box though...since last June.
Hmmm.I should try it soon, I think.
   Anyway. 
I did a few more new cards,as I just got new stamps,new tags, papers and chip-boards. I feel inspired and can't wait for my little one to go for a nap so I can try them out.
Its always the same with me, I get new stuff and feel so overwhelmed and happy, can't sit down till I don't try it out. 
    I ve got to see the result quick and almost immediately. That's why even I finished Fashion, I couldn't handle the do and undo thing,waiting for things just to happen and sit behind the sawing machine for hours and hours,days after days...So i went for hair, make up, cooking,crafts. Things happen much more quicker and suits me better. It's still fun, and brings pleasure and fulfilment. It's inspiring and joy for the eye and soul.





                     I was asked to make more Birthday Cards - as I don't have any left, so I did.





This is one of the new studs I got through the door I had to use it straight away.
I so love to get packets posted to me, so I order a lot.
Thank you to ONline shopping!

 
  
 This one is slightly unusual Birthday card..,almost you can't tell It's a Birthday card, but if you look close enough will notice the little circular stamp:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2011
freshly handmade

Powered by
Free Blogger Templates